Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More than halfway, less than all there.

I'm off of the flight from Newark. The immigration officer was very disturbed by my emergency passport; "But why did you let your old one expire?"she asks repeatedly "I don't understand?" I finally replied, "I'm incompetent and have poor life skills." This actually seemed to please her- a traveler was finally speaking the truth; what she had always known in her heart was confirmed. And for her, I could not progress until I admitted I had a problem.

"My name is Matthew, and I am a passport expire-er"

I'm now in the labyrinth of Heathrow, trying to get from terminal 3 to 5.

This may or may not be achieved.

Sent from my HTC PURECONFUSION™, a Windows® phone from AT&T that is really just wants a cup of tea and my bed and for this nonsense to stop, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment